Saturday, May 23, 2015

DIY 2-Page July '15 - July '16 Calendar Pages

5/23/2015

Last year around this time in the school year my best friend gave me an Erin Condren Teacher Planning Book for my birthday. All year I was obsessed with my beautiful full-sized planner, but there were some portions of the book I didn't use because as an RSP teacher I don't do the same type of "lesson planning" as most teachers.

That being said I became inspired, and then motivated to make my very own planner for next year, filled with the things I would definitely use. Pinterest has so many wonderful printables for this purpose! However, I could not, for the life of me, find a July to July 2015-2016 calendar. I could not even find a blank one I really liked! I decided that it was time to venture down the frightening path of DIY technology.

Little did I know I actually have the Microsoft Office program called "Publisher" already on my computer. It took me some time, but I came to find that I really enjoyed making my very own tech art.

In the spirit of giving I want to share my first attempt at a two-page, July to July calendar. It is so simple to print these babies out on high quality paper and get it bound for $3-$5 at your local office or copying store.

Here is my wonderful printable to share!

July 2015 - July 2016 Calendar Pages

Here is a sneak peak:




I can't wait to put this beauty together!

No comments:

Post a Comment