Saturday, May 17, 2014

Glitter Mason Jar Candle Holder - I saw it on Pinterest

05/17/2014

I made these jars a few months ago for a St. Patricks' Day Bunco party, but these would be great to make for any holiday, event, or just for daily decor!


My version


Pinterest version



Materials
- Mason jars of your joice ( I would stick with wide mouth)
- glitter of your color choice ( I chose a green and gold combo glitter)
- Modpodge
- Ribbon in the color of your choice
- No flame, electric tea lights


I followed the directions found here on Lilyshop's blog. The only step I changed was putting a candle in at the end! Note: you do not need much modpodge. I went way overboard and it took them almost 2 days to fully dry. It spreads well so I suggest 1/2 inch for a smaller mason jar! These turned out so cute and I can't wait to make more for upcoming events! So easy! A 5 star Pinterest makeover!



Here they are with some of my other St.Patricks's decor. And my naughty cat.





No comments:

Post a Comment